The Indiegogo Fellowship Program provides small entrepreneurs and creators from marginalized and underrepresented communities in the tech and innovation community (i.e. women, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ entrepreneurs, etc.), who have limited resources and support, with a 5-week educational program to guide them in running a successful crowdfunding campaign from end to end.
With a series of guided, exclusive coursework — program participants will get mentorship from established crowdfunding professionals, additional office hours with a core member of the Indiegogo team, and be able to connect with a vibrant business community.
Only 4-6 campaigners will handpicked for this program.
Application deadline: 9/23
- Pre-launch emails + ad strategy
- Social media strategy
- Branding and positioning your Indiegogo campaign page
- Perk and campaign strategy
- Post-launch strategy
- Get a shipping and fulfillment consultation
Indiegogo will provide a virtual environment where participants can access and share resources with each other, get feedback from peers in the program and industry professionals, connect with a new community network, and more.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must be available between these dates to take part in the program: October 12 to November 20, 2020
- Project must be consistent with Indiegogo’s Terms of Service, mission, and values
- Project must launch on Indiegogo after the program
- Application must clearly articulate why they would be a good fit for this program and how they would benefit from a program like this
- Application must demonstrate a clear business plan with goal to launch a crowdfunding campaign, including articulating the product, its current product stage, and provide supporting materials, i.e. pitch deck, photos, and videos
- Application must answer all questions on the application form
The Indiegogo team will evaluate applications at its sole discretion. The team to decide is comprised of sales, strategy, and marketing team members, and qualified crowdfunding partners. Participants will be contacted via emails, and announced on the Indiegogo blog and social media.
Comments are closed