Michael Noel brings a diverse knowledge base to our team. Mike has over 25 years experience in finance starting in mortgage banking and later as an intermediary working directly for Private Equity groups. Mike lead consolidation teams providing strategic acquisitions for PE groups like Bain Capital, Jordan Industries and Dubin Clark and Company.
In 2003 Mike pivoted to follow his life long passion technology, early in that process he understood the impact social media would have on the way business ran in America. Mike worked with a local Web Marketing company for two years and learned everything he could about this new thing called Social Media. Then in 2005, he started his own practice Biz Builder Mike. In the next few years, he provided double-digit growth for multiple organizations using his experience in Business and Social Media leveraging Millions of twitter followers and tens thousands of influencer’s on many other Social Media portals including Facebook.
• Experienced in building marketing organizations, driving digital market leadership and sustained profitable growth
• History of success driving sustained double-digit growth
• Strong experience in designing and leading execution of complete marketing plans; P&L management and Forecasting
• Strong managerial experience with history of building and leading successful marketing teams
• Significant experience generating conversions
Specialties: Marketing, Entrepreneurship, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Social Media Syndication, Web Development, CPC, CPA, CPM, Branding and Identity, Acquisition and Cross-sell Growth Strategies, Disruptive Technologies, Disruptive Innovation, Growth Hacking and Connecting the Dots!